The zodiac with its twelve-known character is the most important symbolic structure in astrology, both pure form and content. All calculations, either the planet or the houses are based on him and start any deeper understanding of astrology must be with him. The zodiac corresponds to the apparent astronomical annual orbit of the sun around the earth, the ecliptic. The apparent orbit of the sun round the earth Zodiac sign.
Here, the sun’s always the same zodiac sign (outer circle, Figure 19). This sign have the same names as our zodiac signs, but are not identical. The astrological zodiac begins with the spring or Aries point (0 ° Aries, that spot on the ecliptic where the Sun is the time of the vernal equinox about 4000 years ago fell this point even with the beginning of Aries -. In this time also the names of the zodiacal sections through the correspondence seasons with the positions of the sun in front of the constellations through a very lengthy and complicated celestial mechanics process -. precession – is the first point of Aries (in the left extended horizontal line of Figure) today at the end of the constellation Pisces. In this figure, the sun in the zodiac sign of Capricorn, while they are in the sky in the constellation Sagittarius is. The astrological zodiac is divided into four equal seasons quadrant, these in turn into three sections to accurately 30 °. All the signs of the zodiac horoscope factors are projected onto the zodiac as a loop of their positions.
This is for practical astrology none is (Cast (in Indian astrology (Jyotish) are still the “true” positions of horoscope factors against the background of the zodiac into account along the ecliptic.)) Because it is not oriented to the constellations but to the seasonal changes which bring the movement of the sun throughout the year with it. It is important to understand that the astrological zodiac signs have nothing to do with the same star images – these were only the inspiration for the naming!
Zodiac and the seasons
The orbit of the sun is divided into four equal sections, beginning with the seasonal changes, while four conspicuous stations of the solar year with respect to mark the height of the sun above the horizon and the length of day and night (see picture):
1. Spring Equinox (around 21.3.) Day and night are equally long, but now the days are getting longer than the nights.
2. Summer solstice (around 22.6.): The longest day and shortest night.
3. Autumn Equinox (around 23.8.): Day and night are equally long, but now the nights are getting longer as the days.
4. Winter Solstice (around 21.12): The longest night and shortest day.
These four major sections which correspond with the seasons, each divided into three equal sections – the zodiac.
Popular Search:tas gucci murah baru berkualitas spaket dompet kaca mata sepatu
Recommended Posts :
- Ophiuchus This recording covers the relatively large field of the constellation Ophiuchus (see lines). It is located south of Hercules, and between the head (right) and the tail of the snake (left) […]
- Louis Vuitton – Sunglasses 2010 In fact, whether through the omnipresent Marc Jacobs Field media, through its collaboration with Sofia Coppola or through its campaigns invitation to travel, Louis Vuitton continues to […]
- Miu miu and Prada Miu Miu is a brand of ready to wear after the illustrious house Prada. Founded in 1992 by Miuccia Prada, granddaughter of the founder of the brand Prada, she wants to be less expensive and […]
- Western style handbag They are made of leather, many small accessories and just simply look stylish: The new bags in a Western look. Beautiful hand bags can pretty much beat any woman's heart. The must-haves […]
- Bags made of velvet dreams Bags with romantic floral patterns on black velvet - romantic could the new bags collection "Flower Jacquard" hardly be. Bags in pure romance Look presents the Dutch designer Leontine […]
- Lowest air fare – visit Hawaii on a budget? Ah, Hawaii. A vacation paradise! Make it clear, calm blue water, lying on a hammock (or a chair or a towel) and enjoy the warm tropical sun and gentle sea breezes. And umbrella drinks, of […]
- Cowboysbelt / Cowboysbag Cowboysbelt is a brand that was founded in 1980 in Amsterdam in an old hospital. First, as the name suggests, there was at Cowboysbelt belt. Cowboysbelt stands for handmade quality pieces, […]
- Golden Globes 2011 Best Film of the Year “The Social Network” The 68th Annual Golden Globes awards last night in Beverly Hills, California, American cinema. The best film of the year is "The Social Network" by David Fincher on the creation of social […]
- Toiletry Bag The toiletry bag is a very personal item. It contains everything a person needs for his appearance and hygiene: brush, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup items, shower gel, shampoo, […]
- Handbag: Spring or Summer 2010 What about the handbag trend of summer 2010? She wants unbridled, especially casual and practical. The clothing collections are with pastel colors, blends or contrasts of printed […]
- Louis Vuitton Elise Wallet This Louis Vuitton wallet in Monogram canvas with a twofold purpose. On the one hand, it has a coin compartment with snap closure, on the other hand, it reveals a wallet.
- Louis Vuitton Keepall bags The spacious and comfortable Louis Vuitton was created in 1924. This Louis Vuitton travel bag in Damier Canvas is extremely soft and comfortable. It has a double zipper and a detachable name tag.
- Replica handbags from branded bags The answer is simple: behind because most women put on their most important accessory. Sometimes the price of the bag is expensive and how to get it is cheaper by buying a replica. We has […]
- Chinese New Year The fusion of ancient and modern traditions is the special attraction of the Chinese New Year in Hong Kong, one of the largest festivals of its kind. Old traditions and fascinating rituals […]
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet This Zippy Louis Vuitton wallet holds bills, credit cards, cash and identity papers. It is manufactured in Epi leather and equipped with a zipper.